RWHY DO I NEED A RENOVATION PROJECT MANAGER?
If you can rely on quality renovation consultants, buying a fixer-upper in the Italian Rivera can be very rewarding: it allows you to save on purchasing price and you can design your home just the way you want. Our clients choose our renovation project management services because they don’t have time to manage a renovation project on their own, or because they don’t speak the language, they live abroad and they prefer to rely on professionals to achieve better results. We select for you the best renovation projects on the market of Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, Zoagli, Rapallo and we advocate for your interests, by hiring and managing the right people for your renovation project. We help with budget planning, design, vendor meetings, and/or material selection. With our management, renovating becomes easier and cheaper: we coordinate all aspects of the project and negotiate contracts and supplies to get you the best prices.
40 years experience and contacts in home renovation field
Contact person sending regular and quick whatsapp updates
Supervision on building site and 360° management
Translation of all cost estimates and docs involved
Trusted partners: lawyers, accountants, notaries, architects, designers, craftsmen and contractors.
OUR HOME RENOVATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES IN 4 PHASES
1 – 360° RESEARCH AND SELECTION OF THE BEST PROPERTIES
- First contact with the client.
- Selection of the best homes available.
- Pdf presentation showcasing the selection.
- Tour of the area & home visits.
- Professional consulting involving multiple professionals.
- Constant monitoring of new listings.
2 – PURCHASING CONSULTANCY AND NEGOTIATION
- Preliminary evaluation of the renovation project (if necessary).
- Negotiation of terms and pricing.
- Coordination of cadastral checks, field inspections and fiscal aspects.
- Drafting of the offer to purchase.
- Translation of contracts and relevant documents.
- Contact and mediation with the notary’s office to evaluate all purchasing and fiscal aspects.
- Signing of the final deed.
3 – RENOVATION PLANNING
- Inspections as well as planning of renovations timeline and overall costs.
- Research and referral of the most convenient architects, surveyors, construction companies and suppliers.
- First draft of the new remodelling project.
- Coordination and translation of all relevant docs and reports involved.
- Negotiation of all cost estimates with translation.
- Presentation of the new project before the local commission.
4 – CUSTOMIZED AFTER SALE SUPPORT
- Management of all utility contracts, certifications and permits.
- Coordination of renovations on site with weekly reports and pictures.
- 2-3-monthly meetings to monitor renovation progress with the client.
Villa Cassiopea in Santa Margherita Ligure (before and after)
GET IN TOUCH
we will reply as soon as possible